Arduino Universal Serial Adapter
Everything you need to create an Arduino based serial adapter designed to work with
- Phone UART chips
- Standard DB9 serial ports
- Null modem serial ports
- Cisco serial consoles
The idea is to have 1 serial adapter that takes care of all of your DB9 / null modem / goofy pinouts in one package.
IDE / Environment
This project was developed using stino (Sublime Text 2 plugin). It works slightly differently (read: more powerful) than the standard Arduino IDE. This project may or may not build under the Arduino IDE.
Project.cpp files define the pinouts in use, Arduino pinout and a number of other items that may vary between builds. Please read through these [short] files and update the pinouts, addresses and anything else that may be different before uploading to your Arduino.
- Arduino Mega
- AdaFruit 1.8" LCD with MicroSD Card Slot
- PSP Joystick
- LED backlit buttons
- Spark Fun MicroUSB breakout
- AdaFruit logic level converter (bi-directional)
- RJ-45 jacks
- DB9 jack
- Maxim Max3232 RS232 to TTL DIP IC's
Credits / Thanks
- ChildOfTheHorn/Stacy Wylie
- Adam Outler
Articles / Information Used For Project
- http://petervanhoyweghen.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/using-the-leonardo-as-usb-to-* serial-converter/